Anyone who has a dog knows: you need to find a hotel that allows friendly four-legged friends. Dogs are welcome in the Hotel eduCARE and the Restaurant zum TREFFNER! The Villach region, our mountains and the nearby lakes are a paradise for people and their furry pals. The Messer beach on Lake Ossiach has a dedicated dog beach with lake access.
This is a wonderful place for your dog to run, play and cool off in summer. There are also many other places for swimming in the river along the Drau bike path. The most beautiful places in Carinthia are best explored on walks and hikes on holiday with your dog.
6 Tips for Dog-friendly holidays
- Dogs are welcome at the Hotel eduCARE as long as our hygiene guidelines are followed.
- Please note that dogs are officially required to wear a muzzle on public transport, cable cars and boats/ships.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead.
- We kindly ask you to carry dog poo bags with you at all times and dispose of them in rubbish bins.
- We charge € 12 per day for dogs. Food is not included in this surcharge.
- Dogs are welcome to join their owners on stopovers at the Hotel eduCARE.